Here is an excellent opportunity for you to get a big dose of cybersecurity education in the next 30 days. CompTIA is delivering a series of three webcasts surrounding cybersecurity, and you are getting them from the best, Dr. James Stanger.
Join CompTIA’s Dr. James Stanger as he talks with Chris Cochran, Director of Security Engineering at Marqeta. Chris has worked as a security analyst, threat hunter, and cybersecurity leader. The three topics will include;
- Skills you need to be on my cybersecurity team: A discussion
Wednesday, October 07, 2020 11:00AM CDT
- The Cybersecurity Big Three: Governance, Risk Management and Compliance (GRC) and Your Organization
Thursday, October 15, 2020 at 10:00AM CDT
- Conducting a Cloud Security Health Check: A Discussion of Cloud Security Best Practices
Tuesday, October 20, 2020 at 10:00AM CDT
Sessions are recorded, however you need to register to have access to the sessions if you are not able to make the live sessions.
REGISTER NOW BY SELECTING THE LINK BELOW
CompTIA and Amplifire are providing students enrolled in a CompTIA Authorized Academic Program with a free 60-day access to CertMaster Practice, an eLearning exam prep tool, that will keep you on track, maximize your study time and prepare you for the CompTIA certification exam.
CERT MASTER PRACTICE
- Identifies your unique knowledge gaps
- Provides real-time, personalized remediation
- And reinforces what you already know until you are ready to test!
Select the link below to sign up for your CertMaster Practice
Skip course categories